On November 27th, we hosted a digital roundtable with senior social media strategist Robin Hamman (of the BBC, Edelman, and The Dachis Group) on understanding your customer in your digital marketing. It was a very insightful look into how brands should be handling their digital presence beyond simply broadcasting updates, advertisements, and marketing messages.
We have created a guide to highlight some of his insights and dig deeper into what it takes to maintain a successful online presence that helps brands really connect with their audience.
This guide covers
- the considerations you must make when planning a digital strategy, including
- how to handle real time responsiveness, your audience positive and negative feedback, and
- potential legal issues that could arise.
You will also learn
- how your brand can use aggregated content from authoritative sources in your industry to create deeper engagement with your target audience, and
- which tools can help you collect and organise aggregated content.
Download the free guide: Digital Strategy – Understanding Your Customer today!